We offer the following services:
Setting up a vineyard/winery:
- Work from start to choose a site and suitable varietal/clonal choices.
- Setting parameters for vineyard (conventional or organic) and winery development.
- Building a winery and choosing the right equipment.
- General winemaking contract. We discuss your wine styles and finished product requirements early in the season, and we can follow that through to the bottle.
- Harvest parameters and analysis.
- Choice of fermentation methods and vintage products (including oak) purchase.
- Blending and bottling decisions.
- Packaging choices.
- Any step of the growing and winemaking process on its own.
Process analysis for new and existing wineries:
We have extensive experience in reducing energy and water use in winery processing, while still achieving the highest possible outcome. With a background in mechanical engineering I can help evaluate your processing methods and look at ways to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
Certification for SWNZ, WSMP and ISO and PAS2050